вторник, 4 октября 2011 г.

carpet cleaner foam resolve::The only way to describe the color is that it was a cross between light ivory and beige carpet cleaner foam resolve

carpet cleaner foam resolve

carpet cleaner foam resolve

carpet cleaner foam resolve

carpet cleaner foam resolve::The only way to describe the color is that it was a cross between light ivory and beige.
I have tried everything i have to keep my carpet looking better and even the steam cleaners can only do so much.
I was at my local grocery store i noticed out of the corner of my eye, resolve high traffic foam carpet and upholstery cleaner.
It was in a tall aerosol looking can with a background of bright red.
It was hard not to miss.
I looked it over and decided to give it a go.
So somehow it ended up inside my cart.
The top cover is not easy to take off but you should always keep things up out of the way for little ones.
Com see directions on labeling of package for further directions on specific situations.
I decided that i would start at this point by the front door and the small hallway into the living room.
I grabbed the resolve high traffic foam carpet and upholstery cleaner and took off the cap.
The nozzle is white and small.
You just have to push down on one side of the nozzle and the foam comes out easily.
You must hold the can upside down to spray correctly.
The foam that comes out is quite light and i had to apply a lot, going back and forth, for the space i had planned on treating.
The can was light to carry and deal with, but it is unusually large.
After shaking the can and laying the foam down, i put the mop to work.
I worked in 3 foot areas at a time as suggested by resolve and placed the damp mop down to scrub.
I worked the foam into the carpet.
However the directions also state to repeat this action until the carpet is clean.
I sprayed down an other coat of foam.
However this time i ran out of resolve high traffic foam carpet and upholstery cleaner at the very end.
I had barely covered what i would consider to be a large area of carpet and the cannister was empty.
I repeated the steps again and let it sit to dry.
I got my vacuum out once again to pick up any dirt or dried foam out of the carpeting as directed.
I believe that was a waste of time.
I found that there was not any fresh scent but more of a chemical smell when i walked into my house after going to dinner.
What were the results?
Basically i learned by using this product it would scrub dirt but it would also spread it around even more than when you started into areas that are less dirty than others.
I had officially messed up my carpet with this product.
The high traffic area was not cleaned after two cycles.
The only positive light about my experience was i had a few grease stains by the front door and those did come out.
I was pleased to see something work as promised.
Unfortunately the rest was a bust in my opinion.
I have had better results with other products than this one.
The mop seems to be an easy way to clean your carpeting, but it actually just moves the dirt around.
I cannot comment on the upholstery because i only own leather in my home.
The carpet continues to be dirty and i just bought another small rug to cover it up again.
I have to disagree that it would protect anything.
Resolve high traffic foam carpet and upholstery cleaner is just an average cleaner with a pretty label disguising itself.
Thanks to for quickly adding this product to the database!
carpet cleaner foam resolve::No matter how a lot you like your family
canine or cat, you most likely have a wholly completely different
opinion when it comes to their fur, shedding carpet cleaner foam resolve

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий